What was the meeting about?
Lectures given by experts and long-term practitioners in the field of industrial floors, recognized in the environment, concerned:
- Presentations of contemporary concrete for industrial floors;
- Presentation of examples of specific buildings, including technical and technological problems, including the quality and parameters of concrete mixes;
- Analysis of design and implementation errors in the design of concrete mix recipes;
- Discussing the role of technical supervision at the construction site and executive acceptance in the light of the new ITB guidelines;
- Raising awareness in the field of performance, improving work organization and reducing faults;
- Increasing the durability of concrete industrial floors.