What floor in the hotel lobby and restaurant?
Facility: Hotel Ibis Styles, restaurant "Czary Mary"
Location: Wroclaw, Pl. Constitution of May 3
Technology used: Bautech ULTIMA® surface-hardened concrete pavement in titanium gray.
Bautech ULTIMA® is an extremely practical solution for hotel spaces where elegance, durability and easy cleaning are important.
Our concrete floors are distinguished by:
- Scandinavian simplicity and fashionable design.
Minimalism, simplicity, functionality and durability. The Bautech floor fits Scandinavian design perfectly.
- We obtain resistance to abrasion and dusting using an appropriate hardener and concrete impregnate. For the hotel lobby and restaurant, we recommend Bautech Bautop® Enduro, which in combination with Bautech Terraseal® impregnation guarantees that the floor will withstand intense movement of people for many years.
- Quick implementation - pouring the concrete slab, rubbing in the hardener usually lasts a maximum of several days. Then sanding. We will be able to use the floor within about a month of starting work. Everything, of course, depends on the surface.
- A wide range of colors. Concrete does not have to be gray!
- Easy to clean - the floor is easy to clean, wash, and spill coffee, tea or wine.
- Many design options - the floor can be designed for different loads, it can have different abrasion resistance.
If you already have a ready-made concrete slab and would like to finish a hotel floor, take a look at Bautech ULTIMA® thin-layer screed.
We encourage you to purchase the entire system - we will provide a set of products: hardener, reinforcing fiber (link), impregnation, expansion joint filling system.
Our engineers will help you choose the thickness of the floor, the amount of reinforcement and impregnation. Designer, architect, investor - welcome!
Purpose of the floor: hotel hall with reception, foyer, restaurant, bathroom, kitchen and social room.